I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

What we are all about

Most Blogs are useless, informative and dull... We on the otherhand are as keen as wolverine hunters, as useful as six-ply toilet paper and the furthest thing from dull since luminous colours came out. So if you are into useless, informative and dull blogs, go play in traffic. Otherwise join us and rule the world!

MAKE YOUR MARK!

For those of you who find that you do not feel fulfilled just reading this blog and actually want to post something of your own, you can send your posts to:

editor.of.the.psychopathic@gmail.com

You wont regret it!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Dilemma of the motor heads

Recently I was given a car by my Tallests (Parents to you earth-a-noids) and I filled it with pathetic, inefficient, polluting earth fuel and made the slow and inefficient journey to Rhodes. My feeling of elation could not be matched, for I had successfully completed a 1500km journey and hit 8 pedestrians on the way, but this joy was short lived, for when I arrived at my destination I saw there was an increase in the amounts of earth grubs (some call them students) who now possessed various pathetic earth vehicles. This resulted in a parking crisis for yours truly. I attempted to purchase the services of one of the pariahs on the streets to make sure the parking I was eyeing would not fall into the hands of one of my inferiors. However the job was not completed successfully and I had to dispose of my parking slave. So on a clouded evening I disposed of the corpse in the reservoir to further contribute to the pollution levels of the water... Sorry, I seem to be straying off my topic. When you are blessed with superiority over a certain species you find more time to worry about these important issues in life such as parking. However, let me continue. Thus I have attempted many other brilliant plans to acquire parking, such as destroying some of these earth vehicles, but for each one I dispose of there are two more that try hustle my parking. Is there anyone out there with a solution to parking problems? I might just have to swallow my pride (Heaven forbid) and ask the institution to make more space for earth vehicles to park. Pft, get real, that will never happen!

No comments: