I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

What we are all about

Most Blogs are useless, informative and dull... We on the otherhand are as keen as wolverine hunters, as useful as six-ply toilet paper and the furthest thing from dull since luminous colours came out. So if you are into useless, informative and dull blogs, go play in traffic. Otherwise join us and rule the world!

MAKE YOUR MARK!

For those of you who find that you do not feel fulfilled just reading this blog and actually want to post something of your own, you can send your posts to:

editor.of.the.psychopathic@gmail.com

You wont regret it!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

III of III: Salvation or Annihilation
















I apologise for my delay in writing the final piece of the prophecy. The only way I can try explain why there was this delay, is by telling you what I have just been through. Upon finishing translating the Himradoric scroll a portal opened up in front of my very eyes. I wish I could recount what my eyes witnessed there, but the Tallests have ordered me to not interfere with your worlds’ problems.

The end is close at hand; your fate is nearly sealed. I have said this before, you stand now at a cross road where one path leads to your species salvation and the other total annihilation. What I can do for you, however is describe the two possible endings in hope that you will make your choice more wisely.

Annihilation: The Earth is divided into 4 armies; each fighting for dominance of the planet. In the process of the war the Earth, it can only be described as dies... a great fire burns the world to cinders along with everything in it, and for millennia the Earth remains a smouldering planet of ash, dust and rock. Nothing grows, the sun remains blocked out by the smoke. Eventually the sun dies too, creating a vacuum that sucks your entire solar system in.

Salvation: The people of this planet see the error of their ways, peace reigns for a thousand years, and in that time every species on this planet is bred and placed on a massive star cruiser that has every environment known to this planet. Using the information told to you through the Himradoric scroll, you prepare to depart from this solar system to colonise deep space when the sun dies.

The rest I cannot say, I was not permitted to see further. I trust you will make the right choice...

No comments: